14 x doser med ferdig oil pulling som kan bidra til renere munn og bakteriebalanse, uten å kompromissgjøre munnens mikrobiom
Keeko – Morning Mint – Oil Pulling Sachets – 140 ml / 14 stkOut of Stock
Tomt på lager
Vil du vite når dette produktet er tilbake på lager?
Swish, spit and smile your way to elevated mouth health & fresher breath—naturally.
- 14 easy to use sachets (10ml each)
- fresh minty flavour
- Oral Microbiome Friendly
- Vegan.org certified
- Peta cruelty-free certified
- Plastic Neutral certified
Fordeler ved Oil Pulling
- Assists to remove harmful bacteria from mouth & body
- Assists to banish plaque
- Assists to soothes inflamed gums
- Assists to reduce cavities
- Assists to balance the oral microbiome
- Assists to improve gut health
- Assists to improve skin health
- Helps fight bad breath
- Safe to use with fillings
Hvordan å bruke
- Massage sachet to warm coconut oil if it has hardened (this is normal in cold climates)
- Open sachet and pour contents into mouth. Gently swish and swirl around your mouth for 5 – 15 minutes.
- Bin that spit and brush those pearly whites.
- Repeat once a day for 14 days for best results.
Hva er Oil Pulling?
Glad you asked. Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic practice of swishing oil in the mouth to clean and detoxify teeth and gums, while upping your digestive game from your teeth down to your tummy.
Our nifty oil pulling sachets are better than your average scoop of coconut or sesame oil. Why? Coz’ the antioxidant power of our essential oil blend evicts toxins and impurities from the body so fast they don’t even have time to pack their tiny toxin bags.
Plus, Keeko gets bonus points for cutting through plaque, helping to prevent cavities and whitening teeth. Not bad for a habit that can be done while binging Netflix, huh?
No Alcohol. No Parabens. No Phalates. No Triclosan. No SLS. No Peroxides. No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Colours. No Artificial Sweeteners. No Animale Derived Ingredients.
Not sure what some of these fancy sounding ingredients do? Get to know them and their benefits over on our ingredients page.